Friday 5 December 2008

My environment animations

Well animating this was surprisingly easy, Maya said no to me when I tried to upload the sky dome coloured environment file, so I had to open one of my earlier files and rotate the propellors to where they are now currently facing. I had the farmes spaced out so that it would rotate slowly, which I'm proud of. The same principle is with the doors, I also tried to provide a little alteration in movement with them. One more thing about this, there was a issue with rotating the doors. When I rotated it first time the door moved as though it wasn't on any hinges, I realised that this is because the pivot of the rotate tool was placed in the middle, so I moved the pivot point (by pressing insert on the keyboard) and moving it to the middle but where the hinges would be placed. This worked successfully, thank God.

No comments: